Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Robert L. Brueckmann" <we...@teamdiscus.com> on 2000/08/08 19:09:14 UTC

building mod_jserv.so

I've succesfully built mod_jserv.so but for some reason I still cannot link Apache with Tomcat.  So I figured maybe something happened during the build (I've also tried the distributed mod_jserv.so on Apache's site for Linux users and that isn't working either) so I figured I'd try to build it again but now I get the following error message.  This is new:

cc -DLINUX=2 -DMOD_PERL -DUSE_PERL_SSI -Dbool=char -DHAS_BOOL -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT -I../lib/expat-lite -DNO_DL_NEEDED
-fpic -DSHARED_MODULE -I/usr/include/apache  -c autochange.c
cc -DLINUX=2 -DMOD_PERL -DUSE_PERL_SSI -Dbool=char -DHAS_BOOL -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT -I../lib/expat-lite -DNO_DL_NEEDED
-fpic -DSHARED_MODULE -I/usr/include/apache  -c jserv_ajpv11.c

cpp: /tmp/cci6gg2X.i: No space left on device
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=65536

what's going on?  I have plenty of hard drive space and the quotas are set high in which case I'm not even near the quota.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

----
Robert L. Brueckmann
Webmaster
7400 York Road, Suite 405