Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pavlo Fenoga <pf...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 10:01:21 UTC

ServiceMix evaluation for TCP <-> XSLT <-> WS

Hello,
I am evaluating ServiceMix 3.2.1 to be used as ESB solution for integrating
different healthcare applications.
I have spent some time to play with provided examples and as for now
everything looks very promising.
Now I try to implement simple real scenario.
Application A should communicate with Application B
Appl. A uses TCP/IP protocol to send requests in XML format and receive
responds in XML format as well.
Each request is a XML message with prefix and suffix.
Request from appl. A should be translated to SOAP message in order to invoke
WebService of  Appl. B
Appl. B should respond on request sending XML message back to appl. A
So, communication is synchronous and looks like the following:
TCP <-> XSLT <-> WS

The questions are:
1.	What BC should be used for working with TCP protocol?
2.	What BC should be used to invoke WebService?
3.	How to make communication synchronous? All provided examples seem to be
asynchronous.

Thank you.

Re: ServiceMix evaluation for TCP <-> XSLT <-> WS

Posted by Pavlo Fenoga <pf...@gmail.com>.

Thanks again, Gert,
I will try to do as you suggested.

In general, after reading most of documents available on site I realized
that everything can be configured, and this is really fantastic!
Unfortunately it is not always obvious how exactly to configure things to
configure.

Posted by Pavlo Fenoga <pf...@gmail.com>.

I have tried to work with Camel and MINA inside ESB

For tesing I have created route to read message from file and send it to
MINA tcp
I also have a simple stanalon TCP server created with MINA.

Camel route looks like:

 from("file:path").to("mina:tcp://host:port");
File is read (I see that it is deleted) but message doesn't go to MINA,
server side does't report about any connections.

I tried to find some information in ServiceMix traces, but it seems that
there are no  trace messages from Camel and MINA, but I set DEBUG level for
root loger in conf/log4j.xml

What I am doing wrong and how to see MINA, Camel traces ?

Thank you.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Pavlo,

Posted by Pavlo Fenoga <pf...@gmail.com>.