Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2005/12/11 01:20:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r355823 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c mod_proxy.h mod_proxy_http.c

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 12:15:33AM -0000, rpluem@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rpluem
> Date: Sat Dec 10 16:15:27 2005
> New Revision: 355823

> Log:
> * Move handling of backends that broke after the headers have been sent
>   into the proxy handler of mod_proxy.
>
>   This patch still sets r->connection->aborted to 1 which is currently
>   vetoed by Roy. Moving it from the scheme handler to the proxy handler
>   should ease the reimplementation of this, as the scheme handlers only
>   needs to return PROXY_BACKEND_BROKEN to signal the above situation to
>   the proxy handler.

Note that the previous code would return DONE to the core.  This change
drops that.  As the code is written now, we're indicating to the core
that more data can be written; which would be badness.  -- justin