Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 00:06:45 UTC

Re: Calculate number of records in write buffer

Nicolas's patch there on 11353 includes a nice test. A good way to start
verifying what's broken and what isn't would be to add a similar test for
the metric you're looking at (if it doesn't already exist).

I assume region-level metrics are reported as aggregate in the server-level
metrics, but I have not verified this.