Posted to users@camel.apache.org by FoZi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/11 13:13:21 UTC

Read MQ Message

Hi guys,

I'm reading the content of an MQ message in a route context.
I can read the MQ headers easily using through "<simple>" (for example
<simple>${header.JMS_IBM_PutDate}</simple> ).

My question is, how can I read a JMS message property  (new special field) ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards

RE: [EXTERNAL] Read MQ Message

Posted by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com>.
Print the body, headers and exchange. You will get to know how  its appearing as most of special properties will come as header only when you get an incoming MQ message. We use usr folder values in same way....

I would like to read a mesageType property.

I'm trying to figure out how to do it but I wasn't able to find it.

Thanks

RE: [EXTERNAL] Read MQ Message

Posted by FoZi <lu...@gmail.com>.

RE: [EXTERNAL] Read MQ Message