Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by "Marshall, Daniel J (Dan) HHHH" <Da...@Cigna.com> on 2018/08/03 20:14:25 UTC

User Mailing List?

Is that the correct email address?

I am exploring Griffin and wanted to ask some general user questions without "polluting" the dev list.

Thanks

Dan Marshall

Cigna Data & Analytics
Legal-Compliance-Finance and Information Life Cycle Management
IM Software Engineer Manager

Phone: 770.261.0733
daniel.marshall@cigna.com

Confidential, unpublished property of Cigna. Do not duplicate or distribute. Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel. (c) Copyright 2018 Cigna.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2018 Cigna

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To subscribe griffin user list, you need to subscribe to

users-subscribe@griffin.incubator.apache.org

as said in

https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/README.md

Thanks,