Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Matthias Neubert <su...@onlinehome.de> on 2009/09/09 13:59:42 UTC

Problem in Felix 1.9.0 Snapshot - may be related with FELIX-1193

Hello,

I my Project about embedding Felix in an Android app I found the
following warning

09-09 13:52:17.855: WARN/System.err(3637): Problem creating boot
delegation class loader: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

This doesn't lead my project not to start, it starts well an system
bundle does all exports via org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra

Not I wanted to test usage of Package Scanner (see http://code.google.com/p/pkgscanner/
  ) , which needs a Classloader to be set.

If I do so (e.g. ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader() or
ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader().getParrent() ) Package Scanner
doesn't
find any packages. I asume that the warning above has something to do
with that.

What do you think?

regards
Matthias

Re: Problem in Felix 1.9.0 Snapshot - may be related with FELIX-1193

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
That warning comes from trying to create a class loader for boot
delegation, which is not related to system package delegation, which
always uses the class loader that loaded the framework itself.

-> richard

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls