Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 10:48:51 UTC

Trending queue sizes via jolokia

Has anyone got advice/steps to follow to record named queue sizes in say
graphite?

>From there all sorts of things can happen including Nagios checking.

We have AMQ 5.10.0 installed and Hawt.io can inspect but it's really 24x7
automation we want...

Thanks,

James

Re: Trending queue sizes via jolokia

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
As ever, I find the right search query eventually and discover what appears
to be a good solution:

https://github.com/jmxtrans/jmxtrans