Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2013/01/12 12:45:08 UTC

select target flash player version in installer

Hi,

I recently tried the new Installer for Flex 4.9.0. Maybe I missed something, but I remember some weeks ago I read on the list, that it is possible to select the target version on the flash player in the installer. Maybe I am wrong, but this is what I remember.

I installed the Flex 4.9 with the installer and I can find a 11.1 and a 11.4 playerglobal.swc in frameworks/lib/player.

But want 11.5 as my target version because of some nice new features in this version.

How can I target for 11.5? Do I have to compile the SDK with the other target version for myself?

Thanks!

Marcus Fritze

Re: select target flash player version in installer

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Thank you very much!

BTW not actually tested it out - any issue just post here.

Justin

Re: select target flash player version in installer

Posted by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you very much!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,