Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Soren Hilmer <so...@tietoenator.com> on 2005/06/17 15:54:53 UTC

[MINA] Throttling

Hi,

I am new to this list. I would like to know if a design exists for the
upcoming throttling feature of MINA?

I tried to search the archive of this list, but came up short.

Regards
  Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager             Phone:  +45 72 30 64 00

Re: [MINA] Throttling

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Soren,
 I'm sorry for this late reply.
 2005/6/17, Soren Hilmer <so...@tietoenator.com>:

> I am new to this list. I would like to know if a design exists for the
> upcoming throttling feature of MINA?

 We're going to add setSupressRead(boolean) and setSupressWrite(boolean) or
similar methods so that users or filters can control I/O traffic. Possibly
these methods will be used by traffic control filters.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/