Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Andreas Welchlin <an...@welchlin.de> on 2015/07/07 12:13:14 UTC

C++ API: Connect via SSL to two different Brokers

Hello,

I am using the qpid C++ messaging API to connect to AMQP Brokers.

There is one process which connects to our internal message broker and
at the same time to a third party message broker. So the program openes
two sessions and connets to both of them. So far no problem.

Now I want to connect via SSL to both message brokers but at the moment
I see only the possibility to connect to one of them. This is because I
need to set environment variables for the SSL Certificate which are:

QPID_SSL_CERT_DB
QPID_SSL_CERT_NAME
QPID_SSL_CERT_PASSWORD_FILE

My question is: how can I connect to two message brokers with two
different SSL Certificates?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: C++ API: Connect via SSL to two different Brokers

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 07/07/2015 11:13 AM, Andreas Welchlin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using the qpid C++ messaging API to connect to AMQP Brokers.
>
> There is one process which connects to our internal message broker and
> at the same time to a third party message broker. So the program openes
> two sessions and connets to both of them. So far no problem.
>
> Now I want to connect via SSL to both message brokers but at the moment
> I see only the possibility to connect to one of them. This is because I
> need to set environment variables for the SSL Certificate which are:
>
> QPID_SSL_CERT_DB
> QPID_SSL_CERT_NAME
> QPID_SSL_CERT_PASSWORD_FILE
>
> My question is: how can I connect to two message brokers with two
> different SSL Certificates?

You can specify ssl_cert_name as a connection level option to use
different certificates on different connections.