Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/09/17 06:22:34 UTC

[patch] magic update

The attached diff corrects a bug in the PluginTask that was resulting in
a IndexOutOfBoundsException when dealing with artifacts without a
version.  In addition I've added a name setter to the task to make the
process of handling plugs that wrap a single class easier to use.

For example, you can now do something like:

  <x:plugin name="checkstyle"
      uri="plugin:avalon/tools/magic-checkstyle-plugin"/>
  <checkstyle config="whatever.xml">
  </checkstyle>

I've also updated the standard.xml template to reference checkstyle
using the above model so that we do not force checkstyle dependencies on
core magic.  There is a separate checkstyle plugin directory which I'll
zip and send though to Niclas.

Steve.

RE: [patch] magic update

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Slightly updated diff that corrects reference to plugin uri.

SJM