Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/05/25 04:03:57 UTC

Submit a PR without JIRA for documents

Hi all,

I am creating PR's for ServiceComb documents, and found it there are many minor changes we need done very frequently. And creating a JIRA for each PR is a wasting of time and have no sufficient needs. I suggest submit PR for documents more freely.

How do you think so?

Here is a PR I created: https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-docs/pull/2

Re: Submit a PR without JIRA for documents

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 as well.

Regards
JB

On 25/05/2018 08:05, Willem Jiang wrote:
> Current we just use the JIRA to track the code change which could be
> reflected to fix version, I don't think we should create a JIRA for
> tracking the smaller document change.
>
> +1 for it.
>

> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:03 PM, bismy <bi...@qq.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am creating PR's for ServiceComb documents, and found it there are many
>> minor changes we need done very frequently. And creating a JIRA for each PR
>> is a wasting of time and have no sufficient needs. I suggest submit PR for
>> documents more freely.
>>

>> How do you think so?
>>

>> Here is a PR I created: https://github.com/apache/
>> incubator-servicecomb-docs/pull/2

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Submit a PR without JIRA for documents

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.