Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tamas Fabian <ta...@adnovum.hu> on 2007/07/11 12:53:33 UTC

tr:table and setting banding colors

Hi!

I use a tr:table for displaying a table, and I would like to have
banding (when even and odd rows have a different background color).
The banding works, but I would like to change the 'default' banding
colors. Is it possible? How?
Thanks!
Tamas

Re: tr:table and setting banding colors

Posted by Tamas Fabian <ta...@adnovum.hu>.
Hi!
Thank you very much, it almost works:)
Except: in my table i have several tr:column tags, they are look
something like: <tr:column headerText="Status" styleClass="tblCenter"
 >...</tr:column>
When I use this, the contents of the column will be centered (because of
my tblCenter definition), but the header is not, so I added an
align="center" attribute to this and now it looks like: <tr:column
headerText="Status" styleClass="tblCenter" align="center">. Thus the
header will be centered as well.
But for this columns my background definitions are ignored.
1. In tr:column, why styleClass doesn't affect the header?
2. What can be a workaround for this situation?

Thanks!
Tamas

Posted by Abhijit Ghosh <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,