Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SGupta67 <sn...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 21:13:40 UTC

Listen to AcitveMQ remotely from weblogic

Hello Everybody, I'm trying to listen to remote ActiveMQ from weblogic
server. I have the following configuration setup, my listener does not
listen to the ActiveMQ. Can you please help? On the weblogic server I have
deployed a EJB that has MyListener implementing MessageListener and looks
like this:@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName =
"initialContextFactory",propertyValue =
"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"), //"org.apache.activemq.Queue"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationJndiName",
propertyValue = "myqueue"),              })public class MyListener
implements MessageListener {  public MyListener(){ }   public void
onMessage(Message message) {  System.out.println("I got a message."); } }In
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml I have the provider url: tcp://remotehostname:61616/I
can see messages in the queue but this listener is not able to listen to the
messages. I see the following error in my error log: . The Error was:The
destination for the MessageDrivenBean MyListener(Application: TestEAR,
EJBComponent: TestEJB.jar) could not be resolved at this time. Please ensure
the destination is  available at the JNDI name .  The EJB container will
periodically attempt to resolve this MessageDrivenBean destination and
additional warnings may be issued.>Any clue on how to proceed?