Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/04/08 22:48:59 UTC

Re: Question about how to interpret Ctakes output

[+dev]
Yu,
Check out the type system:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml

Note:  I believe what you really want is
*org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.IdentifiedAnnotation
and not *org.apache.ctakes.assertion.medfacts.types.Concept (anything in
the assertion.medfacts* is really an internal construct not intended to be
used outside of the assertion module)

*IdentifiedAnnotation.*ontologyConceptArr[] contains the array of
*org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.refsem.OntologyConcept/UMLSConcept*