Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Илья Нарыжный <ph...@ydn.ru> on 2017/04/17 18:04:43 UTC

FilterForm and Ajax

Guys,

Is there any good way (approved solution from wicket dev team) how to make
datatable filtering AJAX enabled?
Currently, if you enter filter criterias in FilterForm and click Enter - it
will reload full page instead of refreshing just a table through Ajax.

Thanks,

Ilia
Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - open source Business Application Platform

Re: FilterForm and Ajax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ilia,

as I can see from [1] filter form is a simple extention of form
In case you need it to be submitted via Ajax just add ajax submit component
to it (like AjaxButton [2])

works for me :)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/extensions/markup/html/repeater/data/table/filter/FilterForm.java