Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Revankar, Girish (Exchange)" <gr...@bear.com> on 2003/04/01 23:09:24 UTC

[users@httpd] Virtual hosts

Hello,

I have a question regarding certificates for virtual hosts. I have
named-based virtual host set up. Now i want to support https for new virtual
host. I have already setup of https for main server. I will require to
installed new certificates for new virtual which have different domain name
then the main server. Can i add all the parameters for SSL under
<virtualhost> </virtualhost> block e.g.

<VirtualHost>
	<IfDefine SSL>
		SSLCertificateFile    /opt/apache/ssl1.5/pki/certs/xyz.cert
		SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/apache/ssl1.5/pki/keys/xyz.key
	</IfDefine>
</VirtualHost>

Thanks in advance