Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike Dewhirst <mi...@dewhirst.com.au> on 2005/07/25 03:36:47 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_python configuration problem

I'm having trouble configuring mod_python and have struck a black hole
of ignorance.

I want httpd2  to rewrite its files in /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d so I can
see that the changes I am making in /etc/sysconfig/apache2 are actually
happening. I am shutting down and starting up between changes.

I tried renaming /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d to /etc/apache2/sysconfigx.x
and creating a new empty /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d but it doesn't seem to
to want to recreate the contents.

Should it?

Any help appreciated

Thanks