Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/22 18:52:15 UTC

Why does WikiEngineTest.testSpacedNames1() fail

ever since running the JUnit tests, I always get a failure for
WikiEngineTest.testSpacedNames1() :

    public void testSpacedNames1()
        throws Exception
    {
        m_engine.saveText("This is a test", "puppaa");

        assertEquals( "normal", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("This is a
test").trim() );
        assertEquals( "lowercase", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("this is a
test").trim() );
        assertEquals( "randomcase", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("ThiS Is a
teSt").trim() );
    }

the lowercase and randomcase always fail.
Does anyone else have the same problem, and which platform do you run ?

Or any other ideas why it fails ?
And if the two cases are platform dependent, I like to remove them from the
test set.

regards,
Harry

Re: Why does WikiEngineTest.testSpacedNames1() fail

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
OSX works. I'd like to leave it in, since on 3.0 we should no longer
have platform dependence, and this looks like a good test.

/Janne