Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Todd Sussman <to...@careonnet.com> on 2001/05/27 08:55:39 UTC

IIS + Tomcat + SSL

We have a working IIS + Tomcat 3.2.1 server running under windows 2000.
We would like to add SSL security.  I recieved my cert from Verisign and
installed it.  The problem is that I don't think the JSP's aree using
the SSL information.  Is there anyway to test this or a howto I can
check.

Thank You
Todd

From: Salwa Ananou <sa...@intelcom.co.ma>
To: Tomcat-User (E-mail) <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:26 AM
Subject: Tomcat and weblogic

RE: IIS + Tomcat + SSL

Posted by Rams <ra...@cmcltd.com>.
Hi Todd,
	did u make changes in server.xml of tomcat for ssl enabling?
not that jsp doesnt agree or servlets only agree?
u r worried of URL for https,not the component,ok.
let me know how did u test ur jsp using https?
was it working with http?

--Rams