Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/29 04:52:19 UTC

source inclusion and exclusion out of the box in maven

Is there way to include and exclude java source out of the box in maven
instead of using maven-compiler-plugin?

<build>
<sourceDirectory>../main/src/java</sourceDirectory>
<includes>
<include>eee.java</include>
</includes>
Dave

Re: source inclusion and exclusion out of the box in maven

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Dave,

Please don't send these questions to the developer list - they belong on
the users list, which you have also posted to. Cross posting is a big no-no.

Thanks,
- Brett

Posted by Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com>.
I meant in Maven2

Posted by Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com>.
I meant in Maven2

Posted by Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com>.
no. Javadoc inclusion source code is  not the thing I was asking.  I was
asking about  something maven can compile java source code in a customized
way out of the box, basically do the similar thing as maven-compiler.
probably, there isn't one and that is why maven compiler plugin exist.

Posted by Kees de Kooter <kd...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, that is on a different mailing list.

--
Kees de Kooter
Boplicity Software

Re: source inclusion and exclusion out of the box in maven

Posted by Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com>.
anybody know?

On 1/28/06, Dave Maung <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there way to include and exclude java source out of the box in maven 2
> instead of using maven-compiler-plugin?
> something like?
> <build>
> <sourceDirectory>../main/src/java</sourceDirectory>
> <sourceIncludes>
> <include>custom.java</include>
> </sourceIncludes>

</build>