Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/04/03 03:21:27 UTC

[build system] Stable BSF block with no samples?

Hi:

I am trying to see how the BSF block work. The block has samples, but are
not displayed in the block samples page.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [build system] Stable BSF block with no samples?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Leszek Gawron dijo:
> On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 07:29:55PM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Joerg Heinicke dijo:

>> > There are no real samples, just js files. The rest .xsamples, sitemap,
>> > etc. is missing.
> Lasttime I checked they all threw
> IndexOutOfBoundsSomethingSomethingException

No problem. I am writing a simple sample in Groovy now. If it work, I will
commit it this weekend.

Posted by Leszek Gawron <ou...@wlkp.org>.
On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 07:29:55PM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> > On 03.04.2004 03:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >
> >> Hi:
> >>
> >> I am trying to see how the BSF block work. The block has samples, but
> >> are
> >> not displayed in the block samples page.
> >
> > There are no real samples, just js files. The rest .xsamples, sitemap,
> > etc. is missing.
Lasttime I checked they all threw IndexOutOfBoundsSomethingSomethingException
	lg
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       ouzo@wlkp.org           _\\()//_

Re: [build system] Stable BSF block with no samples?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> On 03.04.2004 03:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I am trying to see how the BSF block work. The block has samples, but
>> are
>> not displayed in the block samples page.
>
> There are no real samples, just js files. The rest .xsamples, sitemap,
> etc. is missing.

Yep. I already saw it, but these are intended to be actions or generators,
right? No problem, I will post an bsf.jar update now....

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 03.04.2004 03:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am trying to see how the BSF block work. The block has samples, but are
> not displayed in the block samples page.

There are no real samples, just js files. The rest .xsamples, sitemap,
etc. is missing.

Joerg