Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by pe...@mindspring.com on 2002/12/06 02:09:00 UTC

[Vote] Maven depends Ant 1.5 --> Ant 1.5.1

Hi,

I am relieved to say the least.

All my filterset woes are solved by making Maven depend on Ant 1.5.1

What I have done to test is built Maven with Maven and also built Jelly HEAD
and also ran my webserver plugin. I noticed nothing bad.

The upgrade simply has bugfixes in theory.

Is everyone OK for the upgrade?

-Peter

Re: [Vote] Maven depends Ant 1.5 --> Ant 1.5.1

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
That's got my +1
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting