Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Bernhard Wellhöfer <Be...@gaia-group.com> on 2006/06/26 11:28:09 UTC

Continuum admin password problem

Hello,

I changed in the user management section the real name for the continuum admin user. The form where I added the real name also presented the password field. Here the password field was empty - nevertheless the admin user had a password. After entering the new real name for admin and after hitting "submit" the real named changed - but the password also changed. I did not enter anything in the password text field ...

So is the new password now blank? If yes I have a serious problem, since the login page does not allow an empty password. So how do I reset the admin password to a known value? [This is the first time I work with derby. So how do I e.g. open the database with a SQL editor to change the password directly in the DB?]

Do you agree that this should be filed as a bug?

Cheers,

Bernd

AW: AW: Continuum admin password problem

Posted by Bernhard Wellhöfer <Be...@gaia-group.com>.
Thx!

Posted by Patrick Kimber <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd