Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Hanly <jm...@me.com> on 2014/06/30 17:42:19 UTC

scatter plot

i’m new to this list so i apologize in advance for stupid questions. i trying to use the scatter plot option in the spreadsheet and i can’t get anything to plot. I’ve done this successfully with other spreadsheet packages.  I’ve tried OO v.3 and v.4. no luck. Any suggestions? I’m using an iMac w/ OSX 10.9.3

thanks.
john

Go Nats!
jmhanly@me.com

Re: scatter plot

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:42:19 -0000, John Hanly <jm...@me.com> wrote:

> i’m new to this list so i apologize in advance for stupid questions. i trying to use the scatter plot option in the spreadsheet and i can’t get anything to plot. I’ve done this successfully with other spreadsheet packages.  I’ve tried OO v.3 and v.4. no luck. Any suggestions? I’m using an iMac w/ OSX 10.9.3

this forum topic may be of use:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29053