Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/18 17:59:12 UTC

[SUCCESS] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

This one seems a bit overdue ... Kalle has been active on the mailing
lists for quite some time, and has been actively evangelizing Tapestry
and building toolkits on top of it for a while.  I fell that having
Kalle as a committer will accelerate the development of both Tapestry
and Tynamo, among other benefits.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Ulrich Stärk: +1

Non-binding votes:

Josh Canfield: +1
François Facon: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1
Christophe Cordenier: +1
Kristian Marinkovic: +1
Ben Dotte: +1
Alejandro Scandroli: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [SUCCESS] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <as...@codehaus.org>.
Congratulations Kalle!!!!

Alejandro.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.