Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com> on 2001/05/02 08:10:16 UTC

Problem running examples in Weblogic5.1

Hi I am using
apache soap2.0/xerces1.2.3
I could run the addressbook example with TOmcat 3.2.1 successfully.

I have also set up the BEA weblogic server5.1, Now I have set the
classpath correctly, with xerces.jar being in the front. ( earlier there
were different errors because of it)

When I run the example entirely from command line.
i.e I deploy the addressbook service through command line, the service
is deployed
But on doing a getAddress it gives the following error

Generated fault:

  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client

  Fault String = deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class name 'samples.addressbook.Address' could not be resolved:
samples.addressbook.Address

Process Exit...

Please help
Thanks in Advance