Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Björn Zachrisson <bj...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/01 14:02:12 UTC

Flink Event Time order

Hi,

According to the link https://pastebin.com/409Z0tSc

I'm trying to start building my flink application based on "taxi
drives"-example.

I use a priority queue to add the events and emitting watermarks every
period+1min where period normally is 30minutes.

The thing is that the events seems to come in an chaotic order.

My expectation would be that they would come based on their original time
since i emitt watermarks after each and every "item".

This is a proof of concept application.
Can anyone guide me to my errors here please?

Best Regards

Re: Flink Event Time order

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks for letting us know that you solved it!

Re: Flink Event Time order

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.