Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Berlin Brown <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/23 03:10:35 UTC

Index lucene database details.

Do you guys have article links or other documents to describe the
lucene database.  Eg.  what is it composed of?

--
Berlin Brown
http://botspiritcompany.com/botlist/spring/help/about.html

Re: Index lucene database details.

Posted by Zhou Qi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Grant,

The exception is throw from java native method."Failed to merge indexes,
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space ". ( I have set the -Xmx1024m in
JVM.)
I guess it is similar as the problem appeared in previous thread before (
http://www.nabble.com/Index-merge-and-java-heap-space-tt505274.html#a505274).
But I don't know the detail reason. Anyone has answer?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berlin Brown <be...@gmail.com>.
Purely for research.  I like the lucene database engine and would in
some respects like to model the approach.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.