Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Kerwick <Da...@hse.ie> on 2009/02/18 15:43:13 UTC

Struts2 form layout

Hi,
    Is it possible to adjust the layout of an ajax themed form by using css?
I'd like to have a four column layout instead of two.
I tried creating a div around half the content and floating it right put the div ends up outside the form table for some reason.
I tried creating another table around half the contents and floating it, that works but the validation had problems, it could insert the error line but not remove it which means the same error could build up.

I'd like to use css rather than trying to change the freemarker template as I assume I would also have to change the ajax javascript which could get confusing.

Or is there a better way of changing the layout to get four columns and kept the validation happy?

Thanks
Dave