Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Yannick Charbonneau <yc...@uottawa.ca> on 2013/03/01 15:28:58 UTC

RE: Running VMware images on KVM host

We got it working by compiling qemu-img from source.

If you want to try it, you can grab http://orec.rdc.uottawa.ca/qemu-img.

NOTE:  This might NOT be the best solution, but it's been working good for us.

Regards

Yanik

Posted by Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu>.
I'm compiling qemu-1.4.0 right now and will try it with the new version.

Thank you.