Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 04:57:29 UTC

Re: [buildtest2] Shall we Integrate mauve to BTI 2.0

Mauve test will generate results as html files.
Its XMLGenerate class is a empty class who did nothing at all.
So we cannot merge the result to our BTI,
since Cruise Control can only merge xml file as junit generated. (Am i
right?)

I can write a subclass inheriting XMLGenerate to generate proper xml files
for merging.
But i think this is prohibited work for Harmony.

Or we can just reformat the html files to get wanted xml results, shall we?
Any suggentions? Comments?

Thanks.

--
Sean Qiu

Re: [buildtest2] Shall we Integrate mauve to BTI 2.0

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
2007/8/1, Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>:

> 2007/8/1, Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>:
> > Mauve test will generate results as html files.
> > Its XMLGenerate class is a empty class who did nothing at all.
> > So we cannot merge the result to our BTI,
> > since Cruise Control can only merge xml file as junit generated. (Am i
> > right?)
> Using the default publisher, yes we cannot. But you are free to create
> a custom publisher and format alerts as you like.

Great idea. Thanks Alexey.

--
Sean Qiu

Re: [buildtest2] Shall we Integrate mauve to BTI 2.0

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.