Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "ivan.fedorenkov" <iv...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 10:42:35 UTC

Apache Ignite 2.8.0: Node Metrics System View doesn't exist

Hello!

According to documentation
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/system-views ignite should expose the
Node Metrics System View. However there is no such view in the code (
org.apache.ignite.spi.systemview.view package). Is it a peace of
not-implemented-yet feature or is it a bug in the documentation?

Reference to SO question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61410519/apache-ignite-2-8-0-node-metrics-system-view-doesnt-exist/61461243

Best regards,
Ivan Fedorenkov

Re: Apache Ignite 2.8.0: Node Metrics System View doesn't exist

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

It's IEP-35 related issue, but I don't see any open ticket for these views
[1]. Feel free to create a ticket.

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?jql=status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20IEP-35

Posted by Ivan Fedorenkov <iv...@gmail.com>.