Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 15:34:34 UTC

Archetype description

When i build the 2.x archetypes the archetype-catalog.xml gets the
wrong description for a couple of the archetypes and i can't see why.
If you've built 2.x and run:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local

A coulple of the archetypes show the correct description and a couple
of others show some text about the ASF:

1: local -> tuscany-quickstart-jsf (The Apache Software Foundation
provides support for the Apache community of open-source software
 projects.
    The Apache projects are characterized by a collaborative,
consensus based development process, an open and
    pragmatic software license, and a desire to create high quality
software that leads the way in its field.
    We consider ourselves not simply a group of projects sharing a
server, but rather a community of developers
    and users.)

Is this just happening for me or other too? Can any one see why its
not showing the text from the archetype?

   ...ant