Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andris Eiduks <ae...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/16 09:26:44 UTC

JNDIRealm and password expiration

Hi!

We use JNDIRealm for users authentication from Tomcat again OpenLDAP.
But users doesn't get notifications about password expiration.

It is possible for current solution (Tomcat and OpenLDAP) ?
Or we must create different functions in web application for passwords
expiry dates searching directly into OpenLDAP?

Thanks in advance,

Andris Eiduks

Re: JNDIRealm and password expiration

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.