Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gtallen <gt...@home.com> on 2000/04/08 04:52:29 UTC

Re: Questions about compiling Apache to support DSO/Can not load mod_jserv.so

You need to link mod_jserv.o into a shared library,
see "man ld" and some of your makefiles for an example
specific to your system.

Posted by "Alexandre A. Drummond Barroso" <al...@intelligenesis.net>.
I'm not having problems compiling mod_jserv to Stronghold, neither as static module nor as dynamic module. But Stronghold starts,
Tomcat starts and nothing happens...

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso
IT Software Engineer
Intelligenesis Corp.

Could anyone tell which files or objects have to be linked together ?
What are the commands and where should they located ?

Thanks !

David