Posted to user@roller.apache.org by David Koelmeyer <d....@auckland.ac.nz> on 2010/04/27 13:02:24 UTC

Install and run Apache Roller 4.01 on OpenSolaris - HOWTO

Little how-to for anyone interested:

http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/install-and-run-apache-roller-4-01-on-opensolaris/

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Install and run Apache Roller 4.01 on OpenSolaris - HOWTO

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <d....@auckland.ac.nz>.
On 27/04/10 11:33 PM, Dave wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:02 AM, David Koelmeyer
> <d....@auckland.ac.nz>  wrote:
>> Little how-to for anyone interested:
>>
>> http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/install-and-run-apache-roller-4-01-on-opensolaris/
>
> Thanks. That's a very nice install guide, and I blogged it too:
>     http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/entry/roller_on_opensolaris_glassfish
>
> I hope Roller is not the reason that you're still on Glassfish v2.
>
> - Dave

Thanks for that Dave. Glassvish 2.1 is I think the latest version
available from the OpenSolaris IPS repositories, so for quick
point-and-click setup I tend to go with whatever is offered in IPS.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.