Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/06/24 08:06:20 UTC

Http Chunking on Sending data - Performance

Hi all,

Recently we saw that Axis C++ is in good position in terms of
performance. I looked at the AxisTransport and the 2 apache modules. Now
we have support for HTTP chunking for receiving data in both client side
and server side. But data sending is still not supporting chunking. So
if a Axis C++ client talks to a Axis C++ server HTTP chunking is not
used at all because either client or server is sending data using HTTP
chunked. So to have good performance we have to implement HTTP chunking
in sending data.

Any volunteer to take this over ?.

Susantha.
---

RE: Http Chunking on Sending data - Performance

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Yes it should be neither nor ..

big mistake ;)

Susantha.

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 12:06, Susantha Kumara wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Recently we saw that Axis C++ is in good position in terms of
> performance. I looked at the AxisTransport and the 2 apache modules.
> Now we have support for HTTP chunking for receiving data in both
> client side and server side. But data sending is still not supporting
> chunking. So if a Axis C++ client talks to a Axis C++ server HTTP
> chunking is not used at all because

> either
  neither?
>  client
> or
  nor?
>  server is sending data using HTTP chunked. So to have

>  good performance we have to implement HTTP chunking in sending data.
>

> Any volunteer to take this over ?.
>

> Susantha.
>
> ---

thanks