Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by mahendra babu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 17:21:39 UTC

Error while configuring Openmeetings with MySql

 I've build the RED5 distribution and tried to runn.It was running fine
with derbi data base. I've configured the persistence.xml as specified in
MySql configuration page. From then after installtion , the application not
comming up with the NetConnection.call.failed error. When i see the
database, all the tables were created with openmeetings database name.
Please help what to do....Please........
          Environment: Windows7 ultimate.

--
Thanks and regards,

I.Mahendra Babu
  8050547712
have a nice day

Re: Error while configuring Openmeetings with MySql

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahendra,

Here is a OpenMeetings install tutorial
for XP, same for W7, can help you review
the installation steps and MySql settings.
Called:

OpenMeetings in XP with snapshots updated-3-4.pdf

Regards!

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahendra,

I guess you simply meant the "run" OpenMeetings using the red5.sh shell
script. Build would mean you compile from source.

You should check if MySQL has default-character-set=utf8 (and check your
database tables if those tables have the utf8 as collation).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de