Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Somnath Kumar <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/19 22:20:45 UTC

Compiling and running solr locally on mac

Hello, I am a newbie to Solr and am trying to compile and run  locally on
mac. Pointer to any documentation for newcomers to do this will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Som

Re: Compiling and running solr locally on mac

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Also, if you are compiling and running locally while trying to develop
customized solr (or contributions) the script at dev-tools/scripts/cloud.sh
may be useful. It is however designed to work with a locally running
zookeeper for enhanced realism. The beginning of that script contains a
long comment for documentation.

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: Compiling and running solr locally on mac

Posted by Dave <ha...@gmail.com>.

How to attach IntelliJ as debugger for locally compile solr on mac

Posted by Somnath Kumar <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello, I am trying to debug Solr using Intellij on mac. This is for solr
that I have locally compiled from from the latest source code (version 9)
that I got from github. Can someone please point me to documentation on how
to do this?

Thanks

Som

Posted by Somnath Kumar <so...@gmail.com>.