Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by James Keating <ja...@okeating.net> on 2006/01/09 01:46:29 UTC

Re: Real-Time Stats Plugin Released

A new version of the plugin has been released thanks to Andrew Donkin
who provided a variety of updates for the code.  The updates include the
following changes -

- Removed the exists sub as it is not necessary when using an INSERT
with ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE.

- Removed the TOTALS insert and the totals column. These are not
necessary and can be calculated via select statements.

- Changed the table schema to remove the totals field

- Numerous other changes

The code is much much smaller now and faster.  It is backwards
compatible with the old table schema, but a new table schema (without
the totals column) is available.

Code can be found at the SpamAssassin Wiki -
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin

Or at my bl0g -
http://www.okeating.net/blosxom.cgi/2006/01/08#statsplugin-update-010706

Thanks Andrew for your great input and code!

- James