Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Trin Chavalittumrong <tr...@microsoft.com> on 2009/05/08 00:19:51 UTC

common vfs

Hi,

I can see that common vfs is still active but do not see any new releases for download. Anyone knows what is going on?

Thanks,
Trin

Re: common vfs

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Yes. I am actively working on it.  I have some final tasks that I am
> finishing up in the webdav support. Then the issues with regard to findbugs
> problems should be addressed. I would like to address as many of the
> checkstyle errors as possible but I may not complete that. Finally, I will
> take one more pass through the open Jira issues to see if there are any I
> want to tackle.  I would like to do that all rather quickly as we have a
> bunch of projects that will be using this in production shortly.
>
> FWIW, I can't actually "do" the release since I'm not on the commons PMC
<snip/>

FWIW, thats not true.

-Rahul

> and
> since I haven't actually done one before I'm sure I'm going to require some
> assistance.
>
> Is there something specific you need? (besides the release of course)
>
> Ralph

<snap/>

Re: common vfs

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Please don't email privately. Followups should remain on this list.

You should try checking out trunk and see if that works better for
you. I make no guarantees as I haven't made any changes to the FTP
provider and can't say what might have been done before I started
working on VFS.

Ralph

Re: common vfs

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.