Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2019/07/08 21:08:06 UTC

FAQ and Resource page

Some weeks ago, I drafted an initial version of FAQ,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Draft+FAQ, and
Resources,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Draft+Resources, pages.

I am troubled that there does not seem to be any subsequent activity. In
particular, various useful-looking links have been posted on the mailing
list without being added to the Resources page. Please, please add links
to the Resources page as you come across them, so they don't get lost in
the depths of the mailing list archives.

It would be nice if the committee would at some point decide whether to
make the unofficial drafts official, but that is less important.

Re: FAQ and Resource page

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks for these.

Kenn