Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk> on 2009/01/28 16:40:21 UTC

Exception while creating a XHTML page

Hi All

I am using lenya 2.0 and i am trying to create a new publication and for
that i am referring to the following link:-

http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html

I followed the complete documentation to create a new publication.
I can access the new publication but when i try to create a xhtml page
from the CMS menu, i got following exception:

Exception during commit or rollback:
org.apache.cocoon.components.search.IndexException: message: (see
logfiles for details)

And when i access the new publication again, i can see that  page.
If any one has faced this error before then please suggest me how to
resolve it.

Although its working fine with default publication.

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: Exception while creating a XHTML page

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.
Gaurav Kalia wrote:
> Gaurav Kalia wrote:
>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>> Hi Gaurav,

>>> I guess something is wrong with the search index configuration. Did
>>> you replace $MYPUB with the name of your publication in
>>> lucene_index.xml?
>>>
>>> Would you mind attaching the error messages from
>>> WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> -- Andreas
>>>

>> Hi Andreas
>>
>> I have replaced $MYPUB with the name of the publication.
>> I will post the part of the log in which the exception is coming
>> shortly.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Gaurav

> Hi Andreas
>
> The issue is resolved now.
>
> Thanks
> Gaurav

Hi

You are right, i have checked the file.The problem is with the same file.
Your solution fixed the problem.

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.