Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2004/03/09 01:33:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon/fortress/container project.xml

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 19:38, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Carsten:
>
> A lifecycle extension dealing with an alternative configuration model
> should not go under Fortress - instead it should be located somewhere
> like excalibur-configuration or perhaps more appropriate ..
> avalon-components.
>
> What's your opinion?
>
> Stephen.

was this commit part of this?

http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/archives/000239.html

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>

Re: cvs commit: avalon/fortress/container project.xml

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 19:38, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>>Carsten:
>>
>>A lifecycle extension dealing with an alternative configuration model
>>should not go under Fortress - instead it should be located somewhere
>>like excalibur-configuration or perhaps more appropriate ..
>>avalon-components.
>>
>>What's your opinion?
>>
>>Stephen.
>

> was this commit part of this?
>
> http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/archives/000239.html

It's talking about the same thing. Only point is that the solution is
specific to Avalon - not Fortress. I.e. the solution is a lifecycle
extension.

Cheer, Stephen.