Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2004/06/25 02:52:13 UTC

Groovy Tapestry Questions

I'm still trying to resolve the following issues:

I would like to contribute the code, and keep it maintained. Should I just
ship it to the developers list as a patch?

One of my original requirements was to load the script from the same
location as the specification. However, since I'm using a ResourceResolver
to load the classes I don't know which specification I'm a part of. Any
suggestions on how to overcome this problem?

Richard

RE: Groovy Tapestry Questions

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Add a Bugzilla feature request, and add your patch there.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry