Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com> on 2008/01/02 18:04:27 UTC

Re: Session Creation...

I had similar issues changing from an HTTPs login page to a normal
HTTP session for speed. I gave up in the end (for now.) I was using
Tomcat, and it kept randomly creating a new session when switching
back and forth.

But, I'd bet it's really your servlet container that's doing this,
not Tapestry.

Norman Franke
ASD, Inc.