Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by lt...@apache.org on 2006/02/06 20:19:22 UTC

[ANN] Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.x released

We are pleased to announce the Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.9 release!

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/dashboard/

Generate a dashboard containing global statistics about other maven reports

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Allow sorting of dashboard items (requires Maven 1.1). Fixes
  MPDASHBOARD-28.
o Add message on status of finding dashboard-single.xml. Fixes
  MPDASHBOARD-30. Thanks to Jeff Jensen.
o Add new aggregators jiraopenand jirascheduled.
o Added Cobertura aggregator. Fixes MPDASHBOARD-31.

  Fixed bugs:

o Fix count of changelog-entries with maven-changelog-plugin-1.9. Fixes
  MPDASHBOARD-35. Thanks to Christoph Jerolimov.
o Incorrect links with multiproject independent navigation. Fixes
  MPDASHBOARD-24. Thanks to Wim Deblauwe.
o maven.dashboard.report.showemptyproperty not honored. Fixes MPDASHBOARD-32.
  Thanks to Wim Deblauwe.
o Cobertura aggregator doesn't support offline mode. Fixes MPDASHBOARD-34.
  Thanks to Philippe Kernevez.
o Properties maven.dashboard.basedir, maven.dashboard.includes,
  maven.dashboard.excludesand maven.dashboard.ignoreFailureswere ignored and
  were always defaulting to their multiproject plugin counterpart. Fixes
  MPDASHBOARD-27.
o The JUnit pass rate aggregator was no longer showing values in the
  dashboard. Fixes MPDASHBOARD-26. Thanks to Wim Deblauwe.

  Changes:

o Update the default checkstyle report location to make it compatible with
  Checkstyle plugin 3.0+ (MPCHECKSTYLE-40). Fixes MPDASHBOARD-33. Thanks to
  carlos@apache.org.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-dashboard-plugin
  -Dversion=1.9

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.9.jar

Have fun!
-The Maven Dashboard Plugin development team

Re: [ANN] Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.9 for Maven 1.x released

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Sorry, this is somewhat hidden in the properties:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/dashboard/properties.html

Look for the maven.dashboard.sort and maven.dashboard.sort.property
properties. The latter defaults to 'name', but can be any element
defined in your pom, eg 'developers.developer.name'.

-Lukas

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.