Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 10:17:09 UTC

[all] latest multidoc

I bring this up from time to time; slowly moving it along etc.

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/multidoc-jnr/

The current status is that it contains 104 Commons javadocs. It uses
both the jars in the maven repository (for jardiff) and an unpacked
structure of javadocs to put together the multidoc bit on top of it.
The main todo is to look at using the pom files in the repository to
modify the javadocs so that they are interlinked.

Thought I'd share.

Hen

Re: [all] latest multidoc

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.